During the summer months, I probably reach for the linen pieces in my closet more than any other, especially while traveling. (This is my secret weapon for packing linen when traveling!) The easy, breezy fabric is both perfect for the heat but also chic enough for almost every occasion. Especially in a dress or jumpsuit, you can’t go wrong pairing with either sandals, sneakers or a heel.
In this month’s affordable finds, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite linen pieces to get you through these final dog days of summer. Don’t miss a few more picks at the bottom of the post & of course, everything is under $150!
Shop the post:
- This striped midi shirt dress is exactly the type of summer classic I love. Here’s a similar mini dress version.
- Obsessed with this white button up dress, currently on sale!
- The apron style of this jumpsuit is very trendy this season.
- This navy jumpsuit is both work & weekend appropriate.
- From one of my favorite brands, this jumpsuit that comes in three colors.
- I always love a pretty white top like this one.
- A peasant style top like this one is a classic linen look.
- How cute is this patterned smocked tank?
- This linen jacket is such a perfect piece to transition into fall. Also love this similar style that comes in blue with my favorite puff sleeves!
- Can you image a pant that you can wear to work but would also be comfortable for a travel day? Enter these must have joggers.
- How pretty is this eyelet skirt?
- This long sleeve linen top would be great for cooler summer evening and comes in a bunch of colors for under $20.
- These perfectly pink linen shorts are calling out to be part of your weekend wardrobe.
- This white popover is true summer classic.
- Are you tired of me telling you how much I love wedge espadrilles this season?
A few more picks:
[Image via this post]