As we approach the end of the second month of staying home, my loungewear and athleisure favorites continue to be my most pulled for pieces. Whether it is leggings and a sweatshirt for one of my daily walks or a cozy sweater when I’m working from home, comfort is definitely key. In this month’s affordable finds, I’ve included many of my favorite under $150 pieces as well as some new picks that I think you’ll love. The collage above is shoppable and you’ll find some bonus selects at the bottom of the post, too.
shop the post:
- If you’ve followed me for a while, you know I rave about this set from Lou & Grey. I have both the top and bottom and you’ll see the pants styled from this post. They finally just got restocked in most colors and sizes.
- This hoodie is such a unique, fun style.
- From one of my favorite brands, this sweatshirt looks so cozy.
- How cute is this waffle knit set? The top has a darling knot detail and the shorts are great as it starts to warm up.
- Love the tie detail on this pullover.
- If you can’t stand a waistband anymore, this casual t-shirt dress is a great option.
- Alternatively, I love this midi dress that comes in a super soft fabric.
- Love this pink crop top, versatile enough to take you from a low impact work out to errands.
- Similarly, this style of crop top is a favorite of mine and perfect for working out or lounging.
- The ruching detail on this top is really flattering.
- This brand has a cult following for their cozy pieces and this cardigan is no exception.
- Joggers are perfect for looking slightly more put together than sweatpants but still endlessly cozy.
- I’ve talked about these high rise leggings before and continue to pull for them for lounging in my apartment.
- How darling is the scallop detail on these leggings? They also come in black and grey.
- For a more elevated but equally comfortable option, see these linen pants.
- This top is incredibly soft and yet looks professional for your work from home video calls. Win, win!
- There is never a wrong time for a cashmere sweater like this one that is both under $130 and also comes in a bunch of colors.
EVEN More pIcks:
[Image via this post]