First & foremost, I wanted to thank all of you who got in touch about yesterday’s new site design reveal! Your words meant a lot and I am excited to be moving forward with a new, fresh look.
Now, onto today’s post! With the holidays coming up quickly, there are sure to be numerous parties, events, and family gatherings to attend. And with that, I’ve had my eye on pieces I can add to my closet to keep my looks cheerful and festive. While I’m not likely to don a head to toe sequin look, I do love a little sparkle and shine mixed into my classic staples.
In this month’s budget buys post, I’ve rounded up pieces that are perfectly suited to take you from your family Thanksgiving dinner to your company holiday party. I must say, there was so much I loved while putting this post together, it was difficult to narrow it down! Hope something catches your eye, and of course, everything is under $150.
Shop the Post:
- This dress is the perfect combination of simple and festive, how fun are those feathers?!
- This red dress screams holiday and you can’t go wrong with the fit and flare style.
- The embellishment on these heels is perfect! I’d love to pair this with an all black look for every event this season.
- This cozy sweater dress is striking in winter white. I also really like this one and this flare one.
- A sleek jumpsuit is a great alternative to the classic LBD and I’m loving the bow detail on this one.
- The color of this sequin skirt is equally very chic and entirely unexpected.
- One of my favorite pairs of leggings now come in velvet!
- A faux fur topper like this vest or this coat are a simple and luxurious way to elevate a simple holiday look.
- The velvet trend will rarely steer you wrong during the holidays. I love the ribbon belt on these pants.
- These coated trousers are so chic (the rose gold color is my favorite!)
- These bow earrings are so darling.
- I’m thinking this poncho might be just what the doctor ordered after that third helping of Thanksgiving dinner.
- Lace is another luxurious fabric that is beautiful during the holidays. These pants come in a gorgeous red and this dress is simply stunning.
- The details of this top are so pretty and fun.
- My calendar for the next two months has quickly filled up with client and brand events and these shoes look perfect for back to back events (that block heel is calling my name).
- The pom pom on these statement earrings is so festive!
- This silk wrap top is gorgeous.