Can you believe we’re only a couple weeks away from Thanksgiving?! I’m heading back to Chicago for the first time in a while and looking forward to being reunited with my family for the special day.
This month’s under $150 round up is all about turkey day looks that are both cute and comfortable, because, let’s be honest, comfort is equally important for a day of eating and lounging. Whether your dinner is on the formal side or you keep it more casual, I hope you find something you love!
Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas Under $150
- This floral dress is so pretty and perfect if you’re looking to be a little dressier for dinner.
- For a polished, yet cozy look, this turtleneck black dress is for you.
- I really like the ruffle detail and cap sleeve on this black jumpsuit (this one is cute too!).
- You know how much I love a pretty lace top, this one is no exception and also comes in black.
- Such a fun polka dot top!
- These chic black boots look way more expensive than they are.
- This white ruffle top is a great staple and a perfect option for family dinner.
- Nothing is better at hiding that Thanksgiving food baby than a wrap top!
- Leather looking leggings like these coated ones are my holiday secret weapon, equal parts chic and comfortable. These are cute, too.
- I’m so happy see that the velvet trend didn’t go anywhere this year and this pants are a perfect pick.
- You can never go wrong with a classic black sweater like this one.
- The jewel buttons are the perfect little detail on this sweater, which also comes in six colors.
- I really like the color of this sweater dress.
- How cute is this classic black fit and flare dress?
- I shared these black booties in a round up recently but they are too good to not highlight again. Several of you have told me you bought these and love them!
- I’d pair this mini skirt with a sweater and OTK boots.
- This this simple gold cuff is a cute additional accessory to any Thanksgiving outfit.
- How cute is this affordable bag that looks designer?
- These are a twist on the classic gold hoops (pun intended!)
- I adore this fun pair of beaded bow earrings if you want to dress up a more casual look.
- For when the meal is done and you put on sweats, tie up your hair with this adorable velvet scrunchie (it comes in a set!).