Verishop is a relatively new curated online store clothing, beauty and home that I’ve been loving shopping at lately. They feature a lot of my favorites like AGolde, Eberjay, Madewell and Year & Day but also have introduced me to a lot of new brands like FermLiving who makes my beloved champagne glasses you may have seen featured in Let’s Make a Drink on IGTV. (See all my home favorites here).
With so many good picks to choose from, I thought I’d feature some of my favorite budget friendly picks in this month’s Affordable Finds. As always, everything is under $150 and the collage above is shoppable. Have you shopped Verishop yet? Would love to hear what you think!
Shop the Post:
- This dress is calling for a trip to the South of France. The cap sleeve and button detail is so charming.
- This jumpsuit gives off 70s vibes in the best way and is very my style.
- How pretty is this lace dress? It also comes in black. I’d style it with flats and perhaps a denim jacket.
- You will get so much wear out of this striped tank dress. I’d pair it with my favorite white sneakers.
- Another day, another perfect house dress (even more house dress picks here).
- Love this twisted tank for working out. They also have a similar long sleeve version here.
- This white top is too cute for summer…I love the little tie detail!
- I love the unique neckline on this bodysuit. It comes in black and white
- These high waisted white shorts are so perfect for summer.
- This style of denim is one of my favorites and these are under $100. See how I’ve styled a similar pair here.
- This brand makes some of my favorite sleepwear so I’m very excited to try their swimwear like this bikini (bottoms linked here).
- Have you ever seen a top that is more my style?! *Adds to cart*.
- These chunky gold hoops are on trend and a good neutral but fun accessory.
- When running around the city, I rely on a card case more often than a full wallet. This one is a beautiful neutral leather and under $50.
- For beach trips or afternoon park hangouts, this straw tote is perfect.
- This brass vase comes in three sizes and is just so chic. It would make a great gift!
- The francophile in me is dying to try this jasmine body oil by French Girl Organics. Fitting, no?
- These rocks glasses come as a set of 4 for under $50. I’ve purchased a few pieces of glassware from Verishop so far and have loved them all. I adore these glasses!