As we get into late spring and summer, we have officially kicked off wedding season. While I don’t have any to attend this summer, I’ve had past years with 5+ wedding invites and I know how expensive it can get to dress for a lot of weddings. Recently I got a few questions on Instagram for recommendations so this month’s affordable finds post is dedicated to wedding guest looks. In fact, I did my best to include a variety of styles for casual, cocktail or more formal dress codes. As always, everything is under $150 and the below collage is shoppable!
Affordable Wedding Guest Outfit Ideas
SHOP THE POST:
- The draping on the back of this dress is gorgeous. I also love this budget friendly option from the same brand.
- I’m in love with the color of this dress.
- The floral pattern of this off-the-shoulder dress is so pretty.
- This dress looks so much more expensive than it is.
- A classic navy dress like this one is incredibly flattering and also easily dressed up or down depending on the wedding attire. In fact, you could get a lot of mileage out of a classic dress like this!
- Can you tell I like this neckline? A classic LDB you can dress down for on-wedding occasions.
- This is another neckline I think is very flattering. This dress also comes in a black pattern.
- A fun wrap dress like this one is perfect for a summer wedding.
- Pretty in pink in this gorgeous one shoulder frock that’s perfect for a more formal wedding.
- The details on this dress are pretty and it is perfect for a more casual wedding.
- This midi dress is so darling. It comes in a similar cocktail length version too.
- Black tie dresses can be difficult to find on a budget, This maroon dress is beautiful. I also like this one, also under $110.
- This lace sheath comes in a few colors and is a show stopper.
- How fun is this gingham dress? Love it for a daytime outdoor wedding.
- This jumpsuit is a classic. The navy is beautiful and it comes in a few other colors, too. Wearing a jumpsuit to a wedding is always a nice way to standout in a sea of dresses, I think.
- I’m obsessed with this tortoise, top handle bag. This one is also too cute.
- These sandals are perfectly on trend and under $75.
- For an outdoor wedding, a natural color block heel like these are perfect. These are also a great option.
- I don’t tend to be attracted to statement earrings, hoops like these are perfect to dress up one of these dresses.
- I also like this simple gold cuff.
- We know how much I’ve been loving hair accessories and these gold and pearl bobby pins are very on brand.
[Image via this post]