We are quickly approaching that time of year when it takes quite a bit of effort to put together an outfit that consists of more than a sweater and jeans. And while I’m never all that excited to invest in a bunch of new cold weather items at this point, I am on the look out for an affordable piece or two that can spark a little new joy into my winter wardrobe.
In this month’s affordable finds, I’ve rounded up a few items that I’m loving right now and, as always, they are all under $150. And don’t forget the collage is shoppable so click on the items you like to shop them!
Shop the Post:
- I love how versatile this sweater is. I’d pair it with a silk top for a work and a lace trimmed cami for a night out.
- A friend of mine has this sweater and raves about how soft and warm it is. It also has really cute buttons down the back!
- We all know I love my teddy coat and this one has a price you can’t beat. I also love this chic white one.
- A classic sweater dress will never let you down. I would style this one layered over a turtleneck with OTK boots.
- The ultra flattering silhouette on this LBD makes it perfect for any event you have coming up.
- For when you’re so bundled up and no one can see your outfit anyway? A statement bag like this one is the best accessory.
- How cute is this pink hat?
- If you’re lucky enough to live somewhere that doesn’t require socks in January, you must purchase these adorable bow mules.
- One can never have enough pretty baubles like this ring set.
- This blazer is so chic and looks way more expensive than its price (comes in white & navy too!).
- Stripes don’t need to be reserved for summer! This sweater is such a fun pop.
- Velvet is still very much having a moment and these skinny pants are great for work.
- Was I the only one who didn’t know J.Crew sold jeans that include a special fabric for providing more warmth?! Really excited to try these.
Also, somewhat relatedly, Everlane dropped the price of their popular Day Glove ballet flats for today only! They’re $100 today.
[Image via this post]