Despite my sheer crazy amount of excitement to move to New York, there are so many things I’ll miss about living in San Francisco. All the shots above were taken while on a great, 2+ hour walk with my girlfriends last weekend (via Instagram. Are you on it? Obsessed with it! Follow me @witwhimsy). I’ve spent the month of January soaking up every last minute of everything and everyone I love about this city.
Amongst the things I’ll miss in San Francisco…
- My friends (shocker)
- Walks down Union Street
- The views
- The SF blogger scene
- One such lady
- Readily available Blue Bottle coffee
- The weather!
- Quick trips to Tahoe, Napa & Sonoma, LA and Vegas
- Weekends spent sprawled in Fort Mason
- Boutiques in Cow Hollow, Hayes and the Marina
- Lee at Joseph Cozza Salon and Jarr at Oxenrose
- Walks to Crissy Field
- International Orange
- Brunch at Ella’s and Rose’s
- Polk Street Bars
- The ability to buy summer clothing all year long
- Great Mexican food
- Bay to Breakers
- Charming cable cars
- Rooftop day drinking
…I could go on and on. But for now, I won’t be saying “goodbye” fully to San Francisco, rather an “I’ll see you soon.” Onwards to New York first thing tomorrow morning. I can hardly believe it!
Subscribe to WIT & Whimsy’s RSS feed!