One of my favorite luxuries in life is to take a hot bath. I’ve got the ritual rather down nowadays and typically will listen to a podcast, perhaps drink a glass of wine or I’ll play mellow music as I wind down for ideally 20 minutes. I find this to be one of the most restorative and anti-stress practices I have in my arsenal and today I’m sharing all my favorite products for bath time.
- Goop Nurse! Under the Weather Bath Soak: I reach for this soak as soon as I am not feeling well or if I have a migraine and am hopeful for a good night’s sleep. Filled with botanicals and essential oils I always feel better after I soak in this for 20 minutes then wrap myself in a towel, slip into pajamas and get immediately into bed.
- Goop Detox Salt Bath Soak: This soak is great post-travel in particular. I also love the G’Nite one pre-bedtime.
- ELEMIS Skin Nourishing Milk Bath: My friend Grace turned me onto this product and I’m so glad she did! This stuff feels like bathing in cashmere or something equally as soft and cozy. It’s divine during winter because it really nourishes skin back to life and gets rid of any pesky dry patches. Your skin is crazy soft after bathing in this.
- Dr. Teal’s Soothe & Sleep Epsom Salts: This brand has loads of affordable options of epsom salts that are super effective for bath time. The lavender Soothe & Sleep version is lovely if you want to roll out of the bath and straight into bed.
- Cold Season Bath Salts: These smell heavenly – a combo of eucalyptus and peppermint. The epsom salts will calm and rejuvenate your body and feel particularly heavenly when you’re coming down with something.
- ELEMIS Aching Muscle Super Soak: This stuff is a god-send for when you have any achy body. I keep it in Colorado and always use it following days I ski. It is amazing and your body feels healed afterwards.
- Follain Rose Bath Salts: Unlike many rose scented products these bath salts are super subtle in their scent. These bath salts feature magnesium chloride flakes which are more detoxifying than sea salts and aid in soothing muscles.
- Susanne Kaufmann Essential Bath Oil for the Senses: This is my all-time favorite bath product. You’ve heard me talk about it here and here and I truly cherish bath time even more when using this stuff. It smells divine and turns your bath water into this velvety experience that is super calming.
- The Seaweed Bath Company Sleep Restoring Body Wash: I am someone who takes their showers at night so the idea of a sleep-inducing body wash is right up my alley. This is from one of my favorite clean body care brands and the entire line features organic, sustainably-harvested bladderwrack seaweed with 65+ vitamins and minerals which work to detoxify, hydrate and replenishes skin. This particular formula features calming oat milk and soothing chamomile and the Vetiver and Geranium fragrance is particularly lovely.
- Jo Malone Candle: Step 1 before I get in a bath…light a candle! I love having Jo Malone ones in my bathroom because of how they look and then at bath time because of how they smell. This wild fig & cassis one is so lovely for a nighttime bath.
. . .
Do you have any favorite bath time products?