These days when it comes to beauty I very much prescribe to the theory of go with what works and go with what’s quick. I shower at night most days of the week which allows me to be speedy in the morning concentrating on getting my hair in order and swiping together what I’ve whittled down to a 5 minute face. Thought it may be helpful to share the products I use to make this 5 minute face happen. And got a beauty question? I’m always happy to answer them! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow: I cannot stress the importance of grooming your brows each morning to frame your face. This fiber gel volumizes, fills in and makes those little things on your face that can have a mind of their own, suddenly seem put together.
- Bobbi Brown Concealer Kit: This little kit comes with a genius corrector that I place not only under my eyes but on my eyelids and also on any blemishes. Then I follow it up with the second part of the duo, the concealer again under eyes and over any skin concerns. This stuff blends so well it makes the job so easy – trust.
- bareMinerals READY Foundation: This pressed powder is the best I’ve ever tried. Swipe it over your face for a light dusting and full coverage. Have I mentioned that I love that it has SPF 20? Dreams. (For reference I use Medium Beige as my shade.)
- Benefit Cosmetics Stay Flawless: This primer is THE BOMB. I swipe it over my face quickly and it gives me staying power for the entire day. Yes, the entire day.
- NARS Velvet Lip Pencil in Happy Days: This shade is universally flattering and the perfect daytime color when you want something that’s not a power-lip. (These pencils are my addiction.)
- Benefit Cosmetics Posietint: Dab on this sheer pop of pink to your cheeks and your face is good to go.
- Tarte Light Camerea Lashes Mascara: Last step in the 5 minute face? Not taking forever to do your eyes. Just swipe three coats of this mascara on your lashes and you won’t require any shadow or liner.
Done and done. Enjoy!