I think we can all agree we’ve been spending much more time in loungewear and athleisure over the past few weeks. Thanks to a reader request, today I’m sharing picks from Amazon’s collection of comfy clothes. They’ll ship with a delay thanks to Amazon rightly prioritizing essential items but since none of these things are needed in a rush, all good. I am hoping to start wearing more real clothes soon but if you need a bit more loungewear in your current rotation, today’s post is for you.
Shop the post:
- Perfect for spring, this lightweight jacket is water resistant and a cute cropped style.
- How pretty is color of this jacket?
- This white sweater looks so cozy.
- Obsessed with the ruffle detail on this sweatshirt.
- This funnel neck sweatshirt is a great staple and also comes in grey.
- This bathrobe is from one of my favorite brands and I love that I can get it on Prime!
- This terry jumpsuit looks super soft and is the epitome of lounge wear.
- This romper looks so comfy.
- The crisscross detail on the front this sweatshirt is such a cute detail. I added it to my cart to wear over sports bras. Here’s a similar style in a crop top.
- I mean, I really don’t need another striped shirt but this one is a nice at-home casual take.
- I don’t normally pull for a henley but I like the sweetheart neckline on this one.
- This pullover is a little longer making it perfect to pair with leggings and I love the gold button detail.
- I’d pair this cropped tee with high waisted leggings.
- This navy and white striped tee is a great basic.
- I pull for my joggers all the time and I really like these. They come in tons of colors too.
- How darling is the lace up detail on these joggers?
- I don’t think you can go wrong with these leggings as they have over 2,000 positive reviews!
- I’m not doing too much styling of my hair as of late so this scrunchie set would be perfect.
- If your home runs cold, this set of socks looks so cozy and the little grips on the bottom are nifty.
- The last thing I want to do each morning is put on something with underwire and these camisole bras are a great alternative.
- With how much time we’re all spending on our phones and computers, a cute pair of blue light blocking glasses like these are a must.
- These sneakers are both cute and an Amazon bestseller, win win! These are also a cute pair by the same brand.
- These slippers are a favorite pair of mine and what better time to invest in a cozy pair?
Let me know which pieces are your favorite and what you’ve been pulling for the last few weeks.