- Sam Edelman Petty booties, $160
- Luxury Rebel Sora, $145
- DKNY Midori bootie, $181
- Nine West Buren, $98
- Michael Antonio McKenna bootie, $59
- Steve Madden Dessertt, $72 (I swear that’s how the bootie’s name is spelled. Against all my better judgment I put its proper name here)
- Steve Madden Blazzee, $80
- Pour La Victoire Dayton, $163
Every September as Fashion Week rolls slowly to a close, the sun begins to set earlier in the evening and brisk winds pick up during dusk, I find myself dreaming of fall foliage, layers, scarves, light jackets and…naturally, boots. Or, more specifically, booties. And, this year, I’m wanting to expand my collection without breaking the bank (i.e.; I can’t have these) so I figured I’d eliminate the hunt for most of you (apologies for those of you who live for the thrill of it) and round up some of the best looking booties that will keep your wallet fat and your feet stylish.
Number 5 for me please! Super Sleek!
I like #5 as well… have been craving a pair of sleek black booties – the price is insane!
I was immediately drawn to #5…exactly what I’ve been looking for! And you can’t beat a $59 pair of booties!
Ooh, all so cute! I think maybe number two is my favorite! I’m a sucker for a good wedge!
psst. kate- i think number 2 is my fav, too!
i love #8 = very chic!