The holidays can be an expensive time but with a little digging, you don’t need to spend an arm and a leg on the perfect gifts. (Especially if you just dropped some dough on Black Friday & Cyber Monday!)
For the next installment in my gift guides, I’ve rounded up a fun selection of ideas all under $50 that will work for just about anyone on your list from your girlfriends to coworkers and even your a Secret Santa gift exchange!
A few highlights:
- Before you call me crazy for including tea in this guide, if you know someone who doesn’t sleep well, this particular tea is truly a gift. I have a cup if I’m stressed or have a big day and need some extra ZZZs. It truly works!
- This makes a great personalized gift that is available in many colors for the frequent traveler.
- A lot of bang for your buck in this that’s perfect for a sister or friend.
- I’m loving subtle hair accessories of recent and these would make a pretty addition to any style.
- Because everyone needs one.
- This set is such a good value!
A few extras:
- These earrings come in so many fun colors perfect all year round.
- Spice up your keys with this monogrammed pom pom keychain.
- Little card cases like this one are so handy for moving the essentials from bag to bag (and isn’t the metallic color so cute?!).
- I included this in a weekly roundup earlier in the month, but seriously how fun is this snow tube? Reminds me of the swan float all over Instagram this summer!
- For your favorite francophile, you cannot go wrong with this book (may just need to pick this up for myself…).
p.s. gifts for the person who seems to have everything, the best gifts for guys, the best personalized gifts (don’t delay!) and more gift ideas over on Pinterest or inThe Holiday Shop.