The holidays can be an expensive time but with a little digging, you don’t need to spend an arm and a leg on the perfect gifts. (Especially if you just dropped some dough on Black Friday & Cyber Monday!)
For the next installment in my gift guides, I’ve rounded up a fun selection of ideas all under $50 that will work for just about anyone on your list from your girlfriends to coworkers and even your a Secret Santa gift exchange!
A few highlights:
- Before you call me crazy for including tea in this guide, if you know someone who doesn’t sleep well, this particular tea is truly a gift. I have a cup if I’m stressed or have a big day and need some extra ZZZs. It truly works!
- This makes a great personalized gift that is available in many colors for the frequent traveler.
- A lot of bang for your buck in this that’s perfect for a sister or friend.
- I’m loving subtle hair accessories of recent and these would make a pretty addition to any style.
- Because everyone needs one.
- This set is such a good value!
A few extras:
- These earrings come in so many fun colors perfect all year round.
- Spice up your keys with this monogrammed pom pom keychain.
- Little card cases like this one are so handy for moving the essentials from bag to bag (and isn’t the metallic color so cute?!).
- I included this in a weekly roundup earlier in the month, but seriously how fun is this snow tube? Reminds me of the swan float all over Instagram this summer!
- For your favorite francophile, you cannot go wrong with this book (may just need to pick this up for myself…).