- TRESemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo, $5
- Moroccanoil Intense Hyrdating mask, $33 (more here)
- Conair Shower comb, $2
- GKhair Serum, $14 (be warned that while this product definitely delivers, the smell is not the greatest)
- Bumble & Bumble defrizz, $25 (read more profession of love here)
- Living Proof No Frizz Straight Styling cream, $26 (longtime favorite)
With a new season comes new pieces in the wardrobe, new creativity on how to wear the older and more loved pieces and also an onset of new routines to work into your beauty regiment (at least that’s how it goes for me.) Now that I’ve covered skincare and makeup, it was high time to get to hair. From this wavy haired gal, it often takes a good amount of product to keep these tresses tamed so I thought I’d share some of my favs. When it just won’t let itself be down, you can bet I’ll be doing this a whole lot for evenings spent out on the town this season.
Subscribe to WIT & Whimsy’s RSS feed!