I’m nearly always a heels girl but New York has taught me to embrace flats + sneakers. I only have a couple of pairs of sneakers that I would consider wearing with street clothes (namely these Nikes and these classics) so when I saw Saucony had updated their timeless style of kicks with a black + hot pink version, I was easily sold. I had a pair of these sneakers in red and white in college and I wore them to death. They are comfortable but stylish.
Paired with distressed denim, a basic tee (finally found one that looked ok on me!) and my new favorite jacket for weekends and going out and you’ve got an easy weekend style look that can take you from brunch to errands to cocktails.
I bought this jacket before I went to Europe because I’ve always loved the Mackage coats and didn’t have a short coat that could be worn at nighttime during the winter (aside from a leather jacket.) I adore the leather detailing on it and over-sized collar and the weight is perfect so you’re not sweating under it (#ithappens.)
Did you all have a good long weekend? I’ve been working nearly all of mine and also battling a cold so I’ve certainly had better holidays but I’m in Colorado for a few more days which helps my spirits no doubt. Hope you have a happy (Cyber) Monday! (See my picks for the sales below!)
Shop the Post:
Cyber Monday Picks:
- Anthropologie: 25% off everything and so many good gift picks for friends or roommates! Might I recommend this, this and this? And this for yourself because I mean, how cute is it?
- ASOS: 30% off everything aka: buy all the scarves you want and don’t feel badly about it! I like this one and this one.
- BaubleBar: 35% off sitewide! I wear this ring and this ring nearly every day.
- Birchbox: 25% off everything with code PARTYON. See my favorites to stock up on here.
- Equipment: 25% off my wear-all-the-time cashmere sweater and their cult silk blouses that are perfect for layering.
- Gigi New York: Up to 35% off your order. I recommend this bag and this passport case (I have it & love it! Makes a great gift when you personalize it)
- J.Crew: 40 or 30% off! I lost my mind a bit and bought this (in gray), this, these and these!
- Kate Spade: 30% off your purchase. Snag a classic carry all, a perfect party dress or boots that go with everything.
- M.Gemi: My new favorite shoe brand is offering $50 off every pair! I recommend these and these.
- Shopbop: Their big sale continues! Shop all my categorized picks HERE.