A special Saturday post for you guys! It’s the next installment of budget buys and this month it is all about cozy pieces. My favorite luxurious fabrics like cashmere, suede and wool in monochromatic colors rejoin my everyday looks and I find myself wanting to wear cozy sweaters alllllll day errrrr’ day. But the best part of today’s roundup is that these comfy + cozy pieces are all under $150 so you won’t break the bank trying to get your fall slow comfort jam on.
- This v-neck sweater will pair well with everything from black pants to jeans and comes in a few staple colors.
- I bought a pair of suede leggings last year that I love and this pair are an even more affordable alternative.
- This all black shearling vest is a great staple and would look perfect over a black turtleneck like the model is wearing. (Also it looks so much more expensive than it is!)
- A cable knit turtleneck sweater is a classic and this one comes in every color you could need.
- The lace up look was everywhere this summer and this sweater dress is a perfect way to transition the trend to fall.
- These joggers are such a fun (and equally comfy) alternative to your leggings this season.
- I want to wrap up in this cardigan ASAP.
- Love the adorable little pockets on the front of this sweater.
- These booties look so comfortable and could seriously go with everything in my closet.
- We know how much I like a great felt hat for fall #cantstopwontstop.
- This flannel scarf comes in a bunch of great patterns and colors and looks super soft.
- This wool & cashmere sweater has such a fun surprise in the back!
- I love the draped from on this suede jacket which looks similar to my leather one (styled here).
p.s. see last month’s budget buys here (many of which are still available) and fall bags at every budget.