I couldn’t let Lounge Week pass without sharing a round up of new finds from budget friendly loungewear picks from a few of my favorite affordable retailers. And if you’re starting to get tired of the same couple pieces from the last year, there has never been a better time to shop. I found so many great pieces and I can’t wait to try a few of them myself.
As always with these Affordable Finds posts, everything is under $150, the collage is shoppable and there are a bunch more picks at the bottom of the post. Happy shopping!
Budget Friendly Loungewear Picks
Shop the post:
- If you’ve worn out leggings, joggers and sweatpants, the sweatshirt dress trend I’ve started to see pop up may be just for you! This one comes in grey and navy and I also love this one with a cute ruffle detail.
- We all know how I feel about a classic navy and white stripe so this relaxed-fit pullover immediately caught my eye.
- I’ve been living in fleeces this winter and I love this quarter zip one. It comes in a few fun colors and goes up to a size 2x!
- How cute is the knot detail on this cropped tank? Perfect to pair with your favorite high waisted leggings. Here is a similar long sleeve version, of course I love the striped one.
- I have a few activewear pieces from this brand that I really like so I have my eye on this cute cropped funnel neck sweatshirt. This one is also really cute.
- I think we can all agree that we’ve been staring at screens way to much over the last year. If you haven’t purchased a pair of blue light glasses, this tortoise style is so cute and your eyes will thank you!
- The style of this black hoodie is very similar to one of my absolute favorites, but for a much better price. It has loads of good reviews and is under $30.
- For the days when you want just the softest, coziest pieces – enter this cashmere hooded sweater.
- I was turned onto cropped tanks like this one in the last couple years and they are the best for layering under your favorite sweatshirts and cardigans.
- Cashmere socks are a little luxury that we could all use right about now and these are a great value.
- While I love my cashmere joggers, the maintenance of “dry clean only” sweatpants isn’t always the best. These joggers are a cotton-cashmere blend and machine washable and under $100. These are also a cashmere blend with more of a yoga pant style.
- These joggers are a super soft material, come in a ton of colors, and have over 700 5-star reviews. Color me intrigued!
- These fleece lined cropped pants look so comfy and a good alternative to your favorite joggers or leggings.
A few more picks:
- This matching cashmere blend set (joggers here) looks so luxurious and comes in a few cute color combos.
- This brand makes some of my favorite loungewear and this cropped pullover may be next on my list.
- This hoodie is a very sleek style, comes in the prettiest blush color and is under $30.
- This top is so my style and made from the coziest French Terry material.
- Another fleece jacket that I love.
Even More Picks:
p.s. More of my budget-friendly picks & a review of one of my favorite joggers.
I have the old navy joggers! They’re not great for cold weather, but after trying these and the athleta salutation joggers I liked these more, and the price is definitely right!
Ok you’re convincing me!!
I have been living in those Old Navy joggers for a few months now. I throw a nicer sweater on over the top for my WFH days and feel at least halfway pulled together!
Love hearing this! I need to get them!