Since moving to Brooklyn a few weeks ago, I’ve loved spending my weekends exploring my new neighborhood and trying out different spots near the waterfront (I mean, this view…). Summertime in the city is seriously the best and I don’t plan to waste a moment of it.
In this month’s roundup of budget friendly pieces, I’ve pulled together some of the best summer weekend looks I’ve been recently eyeing. As per usual, all are under $150 and perfect whether you’re running around doing Saturday errands, picnicking with girlfriends, or stopping by your favorite rooftop spot for a glass of rose.
Shop the Post:
- Can’t stop, won’t stop eyeing ruffles this summer and this little white top is too cute, how perfect would this chambray top be with white shorts, and the trim on this popover?! So good.
- Loving the tie front and floral print of this dress.
- For the days when it is too hot to function, this dress will be your best friend.
- Obsessed with this striped romper.
- Millennial pink sunglasses, yes please.
- Does anything scream weekend like overalls?
- I’m not typically drawn to embroidery but I’m sort of loving this white top. (This dress too!)
- Not sure anything has even looked more comfortable than this soft cotton romper. Would work great as a swim coverup too!
- I’ve been on the lookout for a new denim skirt, might this white one be it?
- These joggers from J.Crew have been popping up everywhere and I may just need to grab a pair for myself.
- How cute are these striped shorts?
- This linen sweater is the perfect extra layer for cooler evenings outdoors.
- A great oversized straw tote bag to take from the farmer’s market to the beach.
- You all know how much I love hats…and this one is under $60!
Shop the Post:
p.s. A great pair of denim shorts that aren’t too short and cute, neutral pair of sandals. And p.p.s don’t forget about all the great, casual summer essentials Everlane has right now!