I know not everyone gets yesterday as a holiday but I hope you all enjoyed your weekend no matter how long it was! I relaxed a lot and it felt so nice! I went to the Morgan library and museum, saw Jackie, read, brunched and made dinner at home. It was so lovely!
Onto this month’s budget buys…its around this time of year that I start hibernating (and apparently wearing lots of grey and black as told by the above)…anyone else? It has been cooold in New York (minus an oddly spring-like day last week) and with dry January in full swing, the motivation to put together an outfit and venture out in anything other than an oversized sweater, leggings and snow boots is, let’s say…low.
In this month’s edition of my budget buys roundup, I’ve pulled together the best of winter wears under $150 to keep you cozy AND chic this season.
Shop the Post:
- Made with Lou & Grey’s Signaturesoft material, I’m dying to get my hands on this swing dress.
- One of my favorite ways to give a basic sweater and jeans look an update is with a great pair of OTK boots and I’m loving these.
- Give your winter set an update with this hat and these gloves.
- This fleece tunic can be worn off the shoulder or as a cowl neck and how cute would it look with these coated leggings for a night out?
- You guys know how much I love a sweater jacket (remember this post?) and this one is no exception.
- Okay so $150 earmuffs aren’t exactly budget friendly but I can only imagine how soft these must be!
- The wrap! The bow! This sweater looks oh so flattering. Couldn’t love it more!
- The ruffle on this sweater is darling and at under $50 you could get it in both neutrals.
- Love the tie on this merino wool pullover.
- These wool trousers are a classic for every working gal’s closet.
A Few More:
- Trust me, this is the best budget friendly cashmere option out there.
- This proves puffer coats don’t have to be ugly.
- A classic LBD for the office in the perfect winter material.
- This is a budget friendly version of this tie sleeve sweater I wore a couple weeks ago.
- Not sure I can ever have enough turtlenecks in my closet (my mother would be proud – ha!)