Budget Home Decor Picks
I think with everyone spending a lot more time in their homes as of late, it is natural to notice items that you may want to update, walls that could use something hung or pieces that you might want to add a bit of life or change to your space. Living in a studio with limited space means that I wait to find things that I really love before purchasing. That being said, I love perusing budget friendly retailers for smaller items that I can add to my space.
In this month’s affordable finds, I’ve rounded up a bunch of items that I’m loving for home, all under $150 (and most under $100!). The collage above is shoppable and there are a few more picks below that didn’t fit in the collage. Have you added any new home items to your space lately?
SHOP THE POST:
- This lamp has a fun geometric shape and is not too large, perfect for smaller, apartment spaces.
- I love hand written notes and cards from friends and this piece is ideal for hanging those in your home to enjoy all the time.
- How luxurious is this velvet pillow? Pro tip… purchase your pillow inserts from budget friendly places like here and invest more in the cover.
- I love to collect glassware, whether in my travels, in antique shops or online. These sour glasses come in a set of two for a great price.
- It is surprisingly hard to find cute clocks but this one passes the test.
- I have a few trays around my apartment and this mirrored black one is just my style. In fact this brand has so many trays that I love and are worth a peek.
- For an elegant centerpiece, enter this gold candle holder.
- Baskets like this one are great for extra blankets in your living room or bedroom.
- Custom frames and mattes can be so expensive. This square frame is under $15 and also comes in white and a wood tone.
- There is nothing better than getting cozy under a faux fur blanket like this one with a good book.
- How cute is this linen apron?
- As we’re working from home now, a few pieces for your at home desk are more important than ever. This gold and marble folder holder is so chic.
- You’ve heard me rave about this brand before and I continue to love their dishware like this serving bowl.
- You may have seen these glasses on a recent “Lets Make a Drink” episode on my IGTV (check it out here if you haven’t already!) and I love them.
- This candle is one of my all time favorites.
- The gold rim on these glasses is so chic and they’re only $6 per glass.
- These gold napkin rings are both functional and a unique design.
- Did you ever know that you needed such beautiful measuring cups?1
- Dutch ovens can be really expensive so I was excited to find this more affordable option. The matte black with gold detail will also look great on your stove top.
- I use my spoon holder daily and this marble one is a perfect pick.
- An easy way to add a little style to your home is through window coverings and this curtain rod is not only pretty but also has a bunch of great reviews.
- This matte gold silverware is gorgeous and also comes in a few other pretty color options.
- Simple but chic, this round mirror will fit with most home decor styles.
- Adding greenery to your home like this plant is a quick way to add a little more life to your space.
A few more picks:
p.s. my most used home items & budget friendly favorites for your wardrobe.
I love these suggestions! I’ve always had a hand-me-down lamp with an ill-fitting shade. I finally got a custom made shade on Etsy with a fabulous pattern and it makes me SO happy to see it everyday!
I would have never thought to look at Etsy for a custom made lamp shade but LOVE that idea! Thank you for sharing. Isn’t it so nice how special finds like that can spark joy every day?
These finds are so chic. I just ordered a live plant from The Sill but I think I also need to get some faux ones to have around the house! Something about having some greenery just making the whole place feel so fresh. Also navigated over to H&M to check out that frame and they have so many cute things!
H&M Home is SO good!! I always love browsing it. And hope you love your plant from The Sill – I have 2 from them that I love.