Shopbop just launched one of their few major sales of the year! Through Friday: Spend up to $500 and get 25% off your entire order; Spend over $500 and you’ll get 30% off your entire order! (Use the code MAINEVENT16 at checkout.)
This time around I’ve pulled together my favorite picks from the sale into a few categories that I hope you’ll find helpful! (Just click on the right arrow to scroll through each like a mini slideshow and then click on any image to be taken to the product page.) I focused heavily on the Under $150 category if you want to pick up a few things (there was a surprising amount of awesome stuff under $150) and also the “Own and Love” category as you can now buy some of the favorite things I have in my wardrobe, but marked down.
This sale is ideal for those more splurge-worthy items you’ve had your eye on but never pulled the trigger on. My recommendation is to focus in on the pieces you can wear with a lot that you already own.
$150 & Under:
Own & Love:
Fall and Winter Picks:
My Personal Wishlist:
A few items of particular note:
- These booties are a perfect color.
- I’ve seen these jeans on so many other bloggers. Love that they are high rise (and under $90!)
- I’m very into turtlenecks at the moment and I love the detailing on this one.
- These are my SPANX faux leather leggings I always rave about.
- My favorite ankle length jeans that are the perfect length for ankle booties, flats & sneakers! (Just styled here.)
- The PJs I’m obsessed with (have them in the long and short versions!)
- These flats are reminiscent of the Chanel ones but a much better price.
- The snow boots I rely on all winter.
- Very into fall florals (clearly) so I love this dress. (It reminds me of an ALC one I had my eye on last year but was way too expensive to pull the trigger on.)
- I love the detail on this scarf (and it comes in loads of perfectly seasonal colors.)
- Y’all know I am obsessed with marble so obviously I love this phone case. (Also in black.)
- All of the yes for this skirt (I actually saw it after I placed my order and am now wishing I had gotten it!)
In case you’re wondering what I bought, I put some gift cards I’ve had sitting around to use and picked up this skirt, this blouse, these jeans, this top (reminded me of this top I can’t stop wearing) and this jacket. I plan to style each in multiple ways – stay tuned!
Do note there are a few brand exclusions. Happy shopping!
p.s. in somewhat related news, I finally went through and updated all my SHOP categories on the site this past weekend! They had each gotten embarrassingly stale so I went through and updated all of them with pieces you can shop now. I also added a “Fall Favorites” section and there are so many cute pieces you need. Just a little PSA!
Hi there! Love your site. Curious where the booties in the very top picture of this post are from. Love the color and how low they are! Thanks!
Hi Carrie! They are the Madewell Billy (Billie?) boots! They are from last year but they have them again this Fall!