Shopbop just launched one of their few major sales of the year! Through Friday: Spend up to $500 and get 25% off your entire order; Spend over $500 and you’ll get 30% off your entire order! (Use the code MAINEVENT16 at checkout.)
This time around I’ve pulled together my favorite picks from the sale into a few categories that I hope you’ll find helpful! (Just click on the right arrow to scroll through each like a mini slideshow and then click on any image to be taken to the product page.) I focused heavily on the Under $150 category if you want to pick up a few things (there was a surprising amount of awesome stuff under $150) and also the “Own and Love” category as you can now buy some of the favorite things I have in my wardrobe, but marked down.
This sale is ideal for those more splurge-worthy items you’ve had your eye on but never pulled the trigger on. My recommendation is to focus in on the pieces you can wear with a lot that you already own.
$150 & Under:
Own & Love:
Fall and Winter Picks:
My Personal Wishlist:
A few items of particular note:
- These booties are a perfect color.
- I’ve seen these jeans on so many other bloggers. Love that they are high rise (and under $90!)
- I’m very into turtlenecks at the moment and I love the detailing on this one.
- These are my SPANX faux leather leggings I always rave about.
- My favorite ankle length jeans that are the perfect length for ankle booties, flats & sneakers! (Just styled here.)
- The PJs I’m obsessed with (have them in the long and short versions!)
- These flats are reminiscent of the Chanel ones but a much better price.
- The snow boots I rely on all winter.
- Very into fall florals (clearly) so I love this dress. (It reminds me of an ALC one I had my eye on last year but was way too expensive to pull the trigger on.)
- I love the detail on this scarf (and it comes in loads of perfectly seasonal colors.)
- Y’all know I am obsessed with marble so obviously I love this phone case. (Also in black.)
- All of the yes for this skirt (I actually saw it after I placed my order and am now wishing I had gotten it!)
In case you’re wondering what I bought, I put some gift cards I’ve had sitting around to use and picked up this skirt, this blouse, these jeans, this top (reminded me of this top I can’t stop wearing) and this jacket. I plan to style each in multiple ways – stay tuned!
Do note there are a few brand exclusions. Happy shopping!
p.s. in somewhat related news, I finally went through and updated all my SHOP categories on the site this past weekend! They had each gotten embarrassingly stale so I went through and updated all of them with pieces you can shop now. I also added a “Fall Favorites” section and there are so many cute pieces you need. Just a little PSA!