Its time for another round up of recent finds from Amazon Fashion! While its so easy to lean into all of your favorite cozy pieces in winter, after two years at home, I’m loving an excuse to dress up a little.
With this month’s picks, I’m sharing stylish finds that caught my eye – ready to be worn now but many could transition into Spring and Fall, too! Most of the picks are under $100 and I’ve included a few other pieces at the bottom of the post.
Chic Winter Finds from Amazon Fashion
- I’ve noticed this cardigan when looking for Amazon items before and after seeing the almost 6,000 reviews (!!!), it may just be time to add to my cart.
- You all know how much I love a plaid blazer so I was thrilled to come across this find!
- Love the subtle mock neck and trim detail on this merino wool sweater. Reviews suggest sizing up and it also comes in a pretty camel color.
- How cute is the ruffle detail on this cable knit sweater? I love that you can order this brand from Amazon and take advantage of Prime shipping and returns.
- This sweater style is so on trend right now and this one has a five star review and comes in a few cute colors.
- Nothing is sleeker than a fitted black, long sleeve top like this one (loads of great reviews). Pair it with jeans under all your favorite jackets and sweaters.
- These high rise skinnies have so many good reviews and I love this darker wash.
- I would pair this pleated leather skirt with a cashmere sweater for luxurious winter look.
- I am a huge fan of winter whites so this sweater immediately caught my eye. I’ve loved so many things by this brand before and this sweater is 100% cotton so I’m confident in the quality.
- This adorable top stopped my scrolling in its tracks! Pair with coated denim for a night out or pair with jeans for an upcoming Galentine’s celebration!
- These booties look very similar to a favorite pair of mine for a much better price. They also come in black leather which I’m eyeing.
- Loving this gold watch, the black leather band is so chic!
- This ring set looks very similar to a couple rings that I wear daily. Of course, I love the croissant shape!
A few more picks:
Be sure to browse more of my past Amazon Fashion selects and you can shop all my Amazon picks in my Amazon Shop!