When I moved to New York I quickly realized one of the keys to getting through Winter was having a small arsenal of coats that make you actually happy to put on a topper before you head out the door. Not to mention the fact that a variety of coats in different weights and lengths helps you manage all the different weather and temperatures Winter holds. Today is dedicated to cute coats and I’ve scoured the web to round up the best of what’s out there so you can be prepared when the weather turns (and because the good ones always sell out early!)
And just a head’s up a lot of the selects below come in multiple colors so be sure to click through if you see a style you like! A few of the above coats I’m wearing are also back for this season! See here, here, here & here.
A few highlights:
- I am loving plaid coats for this season. This one, this one & this one are all great options.
- A teddy coat is a cozy way to stay stylish on even the coldest days and this one is a great price. Also this one looks like something that just would make me happy to wear.
- A camel coat is utterly timeless and this wrap one is only $70. I also love this more casual one.
- I was so happy I bought a red coat last year. They just make me happy and standout in a sea of black, gray and camel when you need something different. This one is really pretty.
- I love the color of this coat.
- This jacket is so versatile and could easily be dressed up or dressed down depending on where you’re headed.
- I have a jacket very similar to this one and I live in it on winter weekends for errands and heading to/from workouts.
- You can’t go wrong with a classic Barbour and I added this one to my collection this Fall.
- I always see this coat all over Instagram and with good reason. It’s timeless and looks great on pretty much everyone. I love that it comes in a variety of colors.
- This coat looks ready to bundle you up and I love that it has a hood.
See anything that catches your eye?!