I had gotten so used to Indian Summer temperatures that the other day I ran out to run an errand in a t-shirt and of course found myself shivering in the 58 degree weather. Then, this past weekend, we saw our first taste of the 30s. Oy! It appears coat season is officially upon us, gals.
I have amassed a collection of coats with my years living in the North East so am quite sure I have one for every type of ocassion at this point. I’ve seen a lot of cute styles out there right now so wanted to share a roundup of ones worth perusing at a variety of price points. Happy shopping!
(And quick reminder that the site will be going down later today to get the redesign ready for launch – I can’t WAIT to show you guys!)
Shop the Post:
- Everlane just launched cute puffers. Yep, puffer coats that aren’t ugly. This one (#millenialpink) is my fav.
- This coat is such a classic. I love all the color options.
- Barbour jackets are such Fall classics. They go with flats, booties, riding boots…I love this style in particular. I also have this one.
- The leather detail on this jacket make it super chic and perfect for dressier occasions.
- This coat’s lines are so stylish and it would go with pretty much every outfit you own.
- The boxy fit on this coat is very on trend and I love the two color options.
- You can’t go wrong with stripes. This coat would have you standing out in a sea of black.
- A wrap coat is so classic and great for work & holiday outings. I love this one and this one.
- A bell sleeve coat? Yes, please.
- Live in an extra cold climate? Get yourself a cute coat with a hood!
- I was super impressed with Lands’ End coat selection. This style was my favorite.
- This style reminds me of a classic blazer but warm enough to wear all winter.
- Herringbone fabric gives this coat texture and style.
- This style is so classic. I have the gray on my wish list!