As I’ve been eyeing all the new spring arrivals, the fun polka dot and stripe prints have been catching my attention everywhere. So, it only felt appropriate to dedicate this month’s affordable finds to these playful patterns that are in full force this coming season. As always, everything is under $150 and most things are under $100!
(*The above collage is shoppable if you’d like to easily click on an item – it is a new feature I’m trying so let me know if you guys like it!)
Shop The Post:
- I can’t wait until off the shoulder top season, how cute is this top?
- This pink and white striped shirt would pair perfectly with denim shorts this summer.
- I wear loafers all the time and these striped ones would be fun to add to the rotation.
- How fun and flirty is this top? Would be great for date night.
- I LOVE this jumpsuit! Such a good alternative to an LBD this season. I’m also loving this one shoulder top in the same polka dot print.
- This wrap dress would be great for any upcoming special events like weddings, showers, or graduation!
- One can never go wrong with a classic navy and white stripe like this dress.
- Mix up your denim by sporting this pair.
- The perfect beach tote.
- The style of this dress been everywhere this season and I really like the pattern. This one too!
- I’ve been eyeing this cute little wrap skirt. Of course the dress is super cute, too.
A few more:
- Fun twists on a classic blue and white striped cotton dress, here and here.
- I included this romper in last week’s roundup and I also love the dress version too.
- This colorful striped dress is anxiously waiting to come along on your next tropical vacation.
p.s. A cute swimwear roundup (including a bunch with fun patterns) & my spring/summer favorites in The Shop.