I’m going to quickly forget that there is currently a snow storm happening in New York as I write this and instead focus on the fact that we officially made it to Spring and I know one day I’ll be able to wear something other than a winter coat. I was recently talking to a friend about how hard it has been to find cute swimsuits lately. Some of the current trends in swimwear don’t suit me and I find myself always leaning towards pieces that offer more coverage and support.
So, whether you have a beach vacation coming up soon, live in a warmer climate, or are just looking forward to summer like me, today’s post is all about swimwear. I’ve also included some fun accessories for the pool or beach and a ton of options in a few different categories. Enjoy!
- The ruffle details on this one are so pretty.
- I love the wrap look on this one and its under $30.
- All of the details on this suit are so chic.
- I can only imagine how flattering this suit would be on! This one also has great reviews for how it looks on and the color blocking on this one is really great.
- I am all for this ruffles trend. This suit is so cute and I love the details on this top.
- The style of this one is so classic and it comes in a lot of colors.
- The higher neck of this one is perfect for protecting your décolletage from the sun.
- This one and this one are so good for celebrating Memorial Day and Fourth of July!
- This gingham suit screams summer.
- My love for polka dots this season has no end, love this one.
- The bright stripes on this one are so fun! And you can’t go wrong with the classic navy stripes on this one.
- A straw beach hat is a must. I love this one and it’s a great price.
- This beach towel is so cute. I also love using Turkish towels in the place of traditional beach towels (so much lighter and work just as well!), this one and this one look just right.
- A cover up that will take you from the beach to dinner.
- How fun are these sunglasses?
Do you guys have a go-to spot for swimwear? I’d love to hear as I’m always in search of new finds!
p.s. My spring bucket list & pretty new spring arrivals.
You have such great style!
The Asos red ruffle bikini is adorable and so is that round straw bag! Love!
So glad you loved the picks!!