After enjoying a little Indian summer this month here in New York, it’s inevitable that it’ll soon be time to start donning winter coats. After six years in the city, I’ve no doubt accumulated a collection of outerwear to get me through every occasion all winter long.
From puffers and faux fur to military inspired and wool wraps, the styles and options are endless. I’ve pulled together my top 25 out now for you to check out below. Which one is your favorite?
- This one has turned into a cult favorite in recent years and comes in a ton of fun colors (styled here). It’s 30% off right now, too!
- Love the belt and faux fur hood on this puffy coat.
- A classic take on the camel coat.
- Speaking of camel coats, this one is an investment but Vince coats are so, so chic and well made.
- The leather trim on this coat is the great touch.
- A winter update to the classic trench coat from one of my favorite brands.
- Love the exaggerated collar on this coat.
- Red coats are so happy! I adore this one.