Fall is without a doubt my favorite season, especially in New York. (Am I a broken record yet?) And even though we have our final summer weekend coming up, its been hard to not look ahead to all the cool weather new arrivals hitting stores already. There was a touch of Fall in the air this week and it had me pulling out jeans and even a blazer!
If you, too are also excited for Fall, today I’ve rounded up a bunch of pieces I already have my eye on for the forthcoming season (including a couple I may have already purchased!) and there is even more goodness below! Get excited as several pieces are also on sale for the holiday weekend! What are you most excited about for Fall?
Early Fall Picks
Shop the Post:
- You probably all know by now that I love a midi dress like this patterned one. I would wear this during the day with sneakers and a leather jacket (see #9).
- This jumpsuit is a fun casual piece and it also comes in chambray and a pretty dusty pink color. The perfect transitional piece.
- How cute is this striped sweater dress? Perfect for crisp days!
- This coatigan is a perfect topper for work and for weekends. It also comes in a few other colors. Such a good staple
- I jumped on the plaid blazer trend last year and its not going anywhere. This one is under $50 and I also like this navy & green one.
- My utility jacket like this one is one of my most worn pieces in the fall.
- How cool is this olive suede biker jacket? Such a refreshing color outside of my go-to neutrals.
- Had to include these Ray Bans that I bought recently and absolutely love.
- One can never go wrong with a classic leather jacket.
- A corduroy mini skirt like this one is such a good transitional piece.
- You may have caught these jeans on my Instagram Stories earlier this week, I’m super excited to start wearing them as it cools off.
- These jeans are at the top of my list, still loving the raw hem and straight leg.
- A crisp white shirt like this popover is always a great staple to keep on hand.
- This is one of my favorite shirts and so versatile into the fall.
- Another top that you’ll wear all season long? This chambray shirt.
- I’ve started to see this style of chinos all over the place and I think it might be time to add a pair to my closet. I actually really like how the model is styled with a striped tee and sneakers.
- I recently picked up this silk slip skirt after a long search for the perfect one & it truly fits the bill. Come to NYC and you’ll see the silk skirt is walking the sidewalks on girls everywhere across the city! It’s such an easy way to look chic.
- Leather leggings are such a versatile piece for cooler months – you can dress up with heels for a night our or wear with sneakers and a utility jacket for day time.
- I am obsessed with the lace detail on this sweater, so my style. I just bought this in camel as I wear the one I have in black often in Fall & Winter.
- This wrap top looks both so cozy & simply chic at the same time, win win!
- How cute is this sweatshirt?
- I’m not usually one for big jewelry but these gold earrings are just the right amount of a statement.
- A great felt hat like this one is such a good way to up your accessory game for Fall.
- Mango always kills the bag game – this one is no exception. I also like this leather one.
- Who doesn’t love a great hair accessory? This headband is a current favorite.
- I love these details on these chic suede heels.
- Time to break out booties! These leather ones are perfectly on trend and under $150.
A few more picks:
[Image via this post]