Every now and then I branch out and embrace print + color and today’s post is one of those occasions!
Once my friend Merritt tried this dress on in a series of Snapchats, I instantly purchased it. The price was right and I love a long sleeve dress moment (here is one from last year.) I knew it would pair perfectly with my myriad of booties and be easy to throw on + look put together. (LOFT has lots of good new arrivals right now worth checking out! Particularly love this top + this jacket.)
I did a try on session over on my Instagram when this dress came in – is that something you guys like seeing on Stories? I’d love to hear more about what you like seeing in InstaStories in the comments if you have a moment!
And now that cooler weather has arrived it is high time I share my Fall bucket list!
- Have friends over for chili and corn bread.
- Revisit the Cloisters.
- Decorate my apartment with seasonal touches.
- Watch a football game with friends.
- Sip an apple cider cocktail at The Boat House.
- Take a day trip upstate. Visit a farm, drink apple cider and enjoy the foliage. (This is on my list every year and today is the day! Follow along on Instagram to see the adventure).
- Go to the farmer’s market for seasonal vegetables and then prepare a feast.
- Visit the Top of the Rock. (I’ve still never been!)
- Make pumpkin bread (Check! Made it on Wednesday!)