Every now and then I branch out and embrace print + color and today’s post is one of those occasions!
Once my friend Merritt tried this dress on in a series of Snapchats, I instantly purchased it. The price was right and I love a long sleeve dress moment (here is one from last year.) I knew it would pair perfectly with my myriad of booties and be easy to throw on + look put together. (LOFT has lots of good new arrivals right now worth checking out! Particularly love this top + this jacket.)
I did a try on session over on my Instagram when this dress came in – is that something you guys like seeing on Stories? I’d love to hear more about what you like seeing in InstaStories in the comments if you have a moment!
And now that cooler weather has arrived it is high time I share my Fall bucket list!
- Have friends over for chili and corn bread.
- Revisit the Cloisters.
- Decorate my apartment with seasonal touches.
- Watch a football game with friends.
- Sip an apple cider cocktail at The Boat House.
- Take a day trip upstate. Visit a farm, drink apple cider and enjoy the foliage. (This is on my list every year and today is the day! Follow along on Instagram to see the adventure).
- Go to the farmer’s market for seasonal vegetables and then prepare a feast.
- Visit the Top of the Rock. (I’ve still never been!)
- Make pumpkin bread (Check! Made it on Wednesday!)
Shop the Post:
LOFT Dress (how cute are this one & this one?) // Rebecca Minkoff Bag (loving this newer style) // Ash Booties (on major sale-also here)
p.s. a favorite look from last Fall and new Fall favorites.
I’m inviting myself over for chili and cornbread. And I’ve never been to the Top Of The Rock either – friend date, perhaps?
YESSSSS to both!
Love this dress and adding some of your bucket list items to mine!
Thanks so much, Sam! Have any fun items on your bucket list that I should borrow?!
That dress looks like it was made for you! You look gorgeous!
The Style Scribe
Thanks for helping me to find it, friend! xo
Nice outfits with the lovely pair of footwear.
Thank you so much!