We had a brief tease of glorious Fall weather in New York for about a week and then the 80s came back and now the unseasonal humidity has me craving cozy clothes in a desperate way. I got my Winter gear out of storage yesterday in fact and am now pining for my oversized sweaters and over the knee boots. Come on, Autumn! In the meantime though I figured I’d share a few of my favorite cozy finds. Hope you enjoy!
- I’ve been burning this candle almost non-stop. It smells utterly amazing and totally lives up to its name capturing the essence of autumn! It’s also a great price.
- Everlane just launched $100 cashmere sweaters. Their sweaters are some of my absolute favorites and their cashmere is amazing. This is such a good deal and there are loads of colors from which to choose!
- I am always cuddled up under my faux fur throw through winter and West Elm just launched some great ones that are similar to my beloved one.
- This cape is an in-flight essential for me. I am always cold on planes and have found this wrap to be the key to staying comfortable.
- I love adding vests to an outfit this time of year and this shearling one is super chic and looks so soft. (Speaking of shearling, I am obsessed with THIS COAT!)
- How great is this Madewell car coat? Styled with jeans and booties, I’d wear it all the time. Also loving this affordable one that comes in a variety of color options.
- Nothing says cozy lounging like a pair of cashmere sweat pants and these are the best priced ones I’ve ever seen. They are also chic enough to run errands in around town.
- This pair of slippers was one of my best purchases of 2016. I can’t wait to be wearing them around the house soon.
- This time of year I’m always picking up a few pair of cozy socks to wear with boots.
- This H&M cardigan is the perfect topper for your favorite tee or button down.
- And very into this J.Crew pullover sweater. Would look great with white denim + booties.
Shop the Post:
p.s. Some fall pieces I bought recently and love and what to wear to work in Fall.
I love some of these suggestions. The candle you linked looks like a great find, I’m always on the lookout for a new candle to try!
I have SUCH an addiction to candles haha! Cannot stop buying them. So glad you enjoyed the post, Marah!