Verishop has quickly become one of the online retailers that I typically shop. Their variety of products (Fashion, Home, Beauty) and designers make them a one stop shop for anything you’re looking for and I love their fast shipping. While recently checking out their New Arrivals, I came across so many great budget picks that I decided to dedicate an entire post to some of my favorite items.
Whether you’re looking to try new beauty products (I love the ability to sort by Clean Beauty), starting your spring shopping, or looking for some new home décor, I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised with Verishop’s selection. As always, everything in today’s round up is under $150 and the collage above is shoppable by just clicking on the item!
Affordable Finds from Verishop
Shop the POst:
- This pretty midi dress is calling for SPRING! The ruffle sleeve is a great detail and we know I love a midi dress.
- This top is so my style. I’d pair with my favorite high waisted denim for spring and summer.
- You’ll get so much wear out of a classic white top like this one. The fabric is wrinkle free so it’ll be your best friend when travel is an option again.
- Another midi dress that I have my eye on. I’d pair this one with my favorite white sneakers and a denim jacket.
- We’re all still loving matching sets, right? I love the cream color of this top and these joggers – so chic!
- Love the square neckline on this low impact workout top.
- To pair with that top, enter these ribbed high waisted leggings.
- We are quickly approaching white denim season and I can’t wait. This cropped straight leg style is perfectly on trend. Style these like they’re seen on the model to transition to spring and then pair with sandals come summer.
- I love this simple gold necklace for everyday wear.
- This cardigan is a perfect piece for the transition to spring.
- My go to jewelry is simple gold pieces so I immediately loved this stacked gold ring. This is another similar ring that I had my eye on.
- How good are these coasters!? They’re the perfect finishing touch for styling or they’d make a great housewarming gift for a friend (or yourself!) A few other home items I’m eyeing: these stainless steel ice cubes (perfect for at home cocktails!), these gorgeous glasses, this floor lamp that will go in any space (under $100!), and these candles from a local Brooklyn studio.
- I’ve recently been doing more Pilates-style workouts from home and these arm weights have been a great addition to my workouts – I love mine! Verishop carries a bunch of color ways and different weights to fit your needs.
- Have you seen a prettier set of kitchen storage containers? I also love this set of lidded bowls by the same brand.
As I mentioned above, Verishop also carried loads of clean beauty products, including some of tried and true favorite brands like Lilah B, Kosas, Indie Lee and Supergoop!, as well as many brands I’m excited to try.