Happy February my friends which means it is almost time to celebrate a little Galentine’s, too! January was a great month for me and thus, truly flew by but I can still hardly believe we’re ushering in February.
For the past few years, I’ve been lucky enough to celebrate Valentine’s with some of my closest gal pals – attached or single and not always necessarily on 2/14. I’ve always been a bigger fan of a more informal soiree at one of our apartments (how cute is this balloon?), a delicious meal made together, lots of wine, and of course, a little gift exchange.
In the festive spirit today, I’ve rounded up a few ideas, all under $100, that all your girlfriends are sure to love this Galentine’s Day! Do you have any fun plans with your ladies this year?
Shop the Post:
- Small dishes like this one make such nice gifts for girlfriends and the pattern on this one is too cute!
- I love the look of this scarf to add a little pop to an outfit and would be a sweet gift for your gal.
- A pair of new pajamas like these is one of those luxuries many women won’t treat themselves to but always love receiving.
- A cult classic and a great small treat for a few friends.
- Another classic, I don’t think you could ever go wrong with gifting a classic red polish. Maybe make your Galentine’s celebration into a little spa evening with mani/pedis?!
- These earrings are the perfect amount of fun and sass for your bestie.
- A personalized gift like this jewelry box will no doubt show how much your BFF means to you.
- For your Galentine’s hostess, how darling are these pillows?!
- Cuyana makes fabulous leather goods and this luggage tag is perfect for your jet-setter friends.
- This silk eye mask is another luxury that any girl would love. (The matching silk pillow case is so cute too!)
- These beaded earrings are a great pop of color for your fashionista bestie.
- I also love adding trays like this one around my home and the glitter is just so fun!
- I’m dying over the heart pattern on this card case, a practical and yet so cute gift.
- For all your favorite pretty ladies, this mug couldn’t be better.
P.S. My thoughts on friendship & the playlist I can’t stop listening to.