For the people on your holiday shopping list who seem to already have everything – I have a few simple strategies. Find something that perhaps they’d never buy for themselves (and is equally practical) OR find items you can never have too many of (picture frames, cookbooks, coffee etc.) OR upgrade what they may already be using.
A FEW HIGHLIGHTS:
- Have someone on your list who loves to workout? This is such a unique yet practical gift idea from Outdoor Voices.
- For the hostess with the mostess, this serving tray is so unique!
- Upgrade the way your iPad-toting comrade is traveling with a chic case. (I have the laptop version and I love it.)
- I’m of the belief you can never have too many candles (just ask my roommates…) but I recently got this room diffuser and have been loving it.
- This: because who doesn’t love pizza?
A FEW MORE IDEAS:
- I’m obsessed with The Laundress products (read more here) and they recently launched a collab with none-other than John Mayer. The Out West set not only smells great but is pretty enough to give as a gift to upgrade a mundane activity I think we can all agree that no one truly loves doing.
- Know someone with a long commute? This makes a great gift.
- Who doesn’t love having personalized stationery you can put to use for a little snail mail? My friend Laura designs such darling custom stationery.
p.s. the best gifts for guys, the best personalized gifts (don’t delay!), more gift ideas over on Pinterest or in The Holiday Shop.
[Cover image via]
These are such fun unique ideas! I am obsessed with that marble and wood serving tray!
The Style Scribe
Pretty sure we both need it!!