Recently we were lucky enough to try out Living Proof’s NO FRIZZ products and let us just say – it’s a MIRACLE WORKER. We have thick hair that’s generally very unruly once we take heating products to it.
The Straight Making cream is part of a line of products (also comes in Wave Making/Curl Defining formula and shampoo/conditioner) that were created by a team of scientists…yes, scientists. It makes your hair sleek and a frizz free – and in our book that’s hard to do since we live in San Francisco aka Fog City. We can finally step foot outside without worrying that by the time we get to work we’ll need to put our hair in a ponytail.
We’re sold – and if you’re still not convinced, we’re giving away two sets of the curling and straightening cream to two lucky readers. Leave a comment on this post before September 28 letting us know what type of hair you have: fine to medium/medium to thick/thick to coarse.
Additional product details:
- Effectively blocks the two main causes of frizz – humidity and friction – with a newly developed PolyfluoroEster compound
- Resists humidity 30% more than leading silicones
- Lightweight cream formula adds shine without residue
- Improves performance with continued usage
- One effective formula replaces traditional anti-frizz and styling product combinations
- Frizz-free hair lasts for 16 hours
- Repels dirt and oil 100% more than leading silicone products so you can go longer between shampoo
The going rate for the cream is $24 for a 4oz bottle or $14 for a 2oz travel size. Find it online or in stores at Sephora.