Last, but certainly not least, the final gift guide of 2017: stocking stuffer ideas! While stockings aren’t typically the main event, I’ve always loved seeing what surprises lay in my stocking. Hopefully you’re mostly finished with your shopping by now but one of these fun items might be the perfect final touch in your holiday gifting!
Shop the guide:
Hanky Panky Undies // Phone Case // Pillow Spray // Wet Brush // Nostalgic Candy Jar
Key Chain // Soaps // AirPods // GlamGlow Mask // Passport Cover
Smart Phone Camera Lens // By Terry Lip Balm // Card Case // FitBit
Slipper Socks // Ring Holder // Envelope Pouch // Pencil Set // Journal
Diptyque Set // Lip Mask // Hand Cream // Chambong
A few highlights:
- Luxurious beauty products are some of my favorite small gifts to slide into a stocking. This lip balm is an all time favorite of mine and other good picks include this hand cream and this peel-off mask. These lip masks look fun too!
- How fun is this colorful phone case?
- This passport cover is beautiful and would be perfect for your sister or mom.
- A friend of mine had these at a party recently and they were so fun! A great gift right before New Years as well!
- Is any stocking complete without some candy? I think not!
- I’m still on the fence about getting these for myself but I have a few friends who love them.
- I’ve reached the age where I’m excited to get socks in my stocking, don’t these look cozy?
- The idea behind this journal is so fun! Its small in size, making it easy to keep with you every day. And these pencils are perfect for every #boss in your family.
- This pillow spray I use every night and LOVE it! (So much so I brought a mini size with me to Colorado!)
p.s. Gifts Under $25 & the Holiday Shop for all my seasonal favorites.
These are great ideas. Thank! I have the pillow spray and really like it.
YAY! So glad you found it helpful + YAY for that pillow spray!!