For the past year or so I’ve been having fun adding hair accessories back into my rotation. I love that bows and barrettes and fun bobby pins are back in fashion for any age and think adding them to an outfit can be such a darling touch.
I own this bow (similar here), this bow (on sale!), these oversized bobby pins, this pearl barrette set and this set and these glam bobby pins are next on my list. I personally won’t wear scrunchies or hair claws outside the house as, despite their popularity, that’s a personal preference and they’re not my style.
More cute hair accessories:
A few highlights:
- I’ve been seeing pearlized headbands all over Instagram and think it is such a fun statement to add to a preppier outfit a la Blair Waldrof. This one is beautiful and won’t cost a fortune like others on the market.
- This would be so cute to add to an outfit on the beach or at the pool come summer.
- These bobby pins are a darling touch. Same with these.
- Love how these barrettes look styled doubled up. So great if you have long straight hair.
- I absolutely adore this pearl barrette.
- This clip would be so pretty to wear with a floral dress for a Spring or Summer wedding.
On a related note, I bought these during a recent Target run and they are brilliant at tucking in stray hairs when you put your hair up.