Well, ladies & gents: gift guide season is upon us! This year, similar to year’s past, I’ll be sharing a new gift guide every week leading up to Christmas. Watch out for them on Thursdays! There will also be a post about gift ideas for yourself following Christmas because let’s be honest, that’s when the getting is good for the things you wanted but may not have gotten!
As I’ve begun to put these together I wanted to share that I’ve been thinking really critically about two things: price and practicality. I know what I generally spend on gifts for others and it’s never exorbitant and I’m going to guess a lot of you are in that camp, too. So I really want these guides to be super helpful and but also truly realistic. I hope you can see that from this first guide which is for hostess gifts! These gifts are for those people in your life that always play the hostess role but also for those gifts you may want to plan to have on hand as you RSVP “yes” to the multitude of seasonal soirees your social calendar will certainly see.
I’m also working on additional holiday content outside of gift guides this year that’ll include outfit ideas, home decor inspo & beauty looks but anything else you’d like to see!? Please feel free to send any and all requests my way! I will also be launching the full Holiday Shop soon with more gift ideas, decor, etc. and also be sure to follow along on Pinterest where I’m pinning gift ideas outside of those shared in the gift guides. Finally, I’ll be sharing “Gift Picks” on InstaStories so follow along there, too! (Anything else you guys would like to see?!)
Hope you’re like me and starting to get into the spirit – I truly love this time of year!
Shop the Post:
- Any hostess gift that goes the extra mile with a personal touch is always so thoughtful in my book. These coasters mean you can give a touch of home and you can monogram this salt keeper. (I never had a salt keeper to use while cooking before and I love mine that I got in Italy so wanted to include something similar!)
- Gift your girlfriend that’s always hostessing this newly released chic coffee table book or your favorite couple that often play hosts this cookbook. (I often give this cookbook as a housewarming present. The recipes are excellent!)
- Gifts that can be consumed or used up are always great for hostesses. (Especially those living that apartment life) so think about a good bottle of olive oil (I visited this property in Sicily and brought home a bottle- it is so good!), these pretty soap petals, delicious candies or bath salts to use in a post-party wind-down.
- Think about items that a host or hostess may not have gotten for themselves such as a pretty decanter or a wine chiller. These are two things I personally don’t own but feel like would be so handy!
- I know a candle is so basic but I personally LOVE being gifted candles because I can’t get enough and I buy this one every year because it truly smells heavenly.
Happy holiday shopping season, all!