It’s Thursday which means it is time for another gift guide! The BFF gift guide is actually my favorite one to put together every year as I begin to think about what I’ll be gifting my best friends this year. This gift guide is chock full of things I personally own + love. I always think about this when buying gifts for my BFF…if I love it, I assume she will too ;). Nearly everything in this gift guide is under $100 and at least half is under $75 so very affordable price points.
Shop the guide:
A few highlights:
- I want to give everyone I know this eye mask. It is the best I’ve ever tried and it works wonders on airplanes or those mornings where you need a little extra shut eye and the sun is streaming in the windows.
- For your friend who loves to accessorize, gift her this pair of glam earrings or this pair.
- Does your BFF love beauty products? Give her my favorite eyeshadows or this salt scrub that feels like a spa treatment. (The latter I gifted to my BFF as part of her gift last year because I love it that much!) Or if she loves baths, this smells heavenly.
- This candle, while on the pricier side, is one of the most beautiful I’ve ever owned. And it smells just gorgeous. For that friend of yours who loves to merchandise her living room coffee table, this is a perfect gift.
- I got these for Christmas a few years back and they remain my favorite earrings to date. I love the idea of gifting your friend their initials or even the initials of their daughter or son or significant other.
- My BFF actually owns this watch and it is so beautiful in person. It’s a great price for gifting.
- I love gifting cookbooks for friends of mine who I know roll up their sleeves in the kitchen and this cookbook was named one of the best new releases of 2017. The Amazon reviews are also all 5-star.
- Is your friend a homebody or travel a lot? These socks are absolute heaven!
- I include this travel case set every year in my guides because it is truly one of my favorite things to gift. It is so practical and can be monogrammed, too! I’ve had my set for more than four years and it has held up to many, many trips.
(By the way, several of the above gifts are from Net a Porter which I wanted to call out as the best part about ordering from them is if your BFF doesn’t live nearby their free gift boxes instantly make your gift feel more special. Just a little pro tip!)