As someone who has a father and two brothers to shop for during the holidays, I am approaching expert status at shopping for men. We all know (and say it year after year) that they can be the hardest to source for. They typically don’t want anything too extravagant and they probably already purchase anything they might need. So my trick is to try to stick to upgrading things I know they’ll definitely use. And without further adieu, this week’s gift guide for the gentlemen in your life.
Shop the GUIDE:
A few highlights:
- For the men in your life who enjoy brewing their own beer at home, this mini keg is a really innovative (and yet stylish!) way to keep it fresh for weeks.
- The upgrade to the new Apple Watch makes it so much more practical and could be a great gift this season. I also think this charging port is really cool too!
- You all know how much I love Cuyana for myself and for my girlfriends but did you know that they recently launched a men’s collection? I really like this sleek wallet and it can be monogrammed too.
- This merino wool henley is the ideal way to upgrade your man’s winter t-shirt collection.
- I’m pretty sure I include these headphones every year in at least one gift guide but guys, they are just that good. A must have for traveling! Ideal for the man who is always on the go.
- This quilted coat is a classic. I also like this similar style for a little more of a trendy look.
- At a certain point, every man needs to replace that overnight bag he’s had forever. This duffle is a great upgrade. And while this one is very pricey, it is drool-worthy if you’re looking to splurge for your guy.
- I love the idea of hidding a couple extra gifts in stockings like these cuff links or this tie (which comes in a ton of colors!).
Would love to know what you guys plan to / have already bought for the men in your life!