Now that I shared two holiday ready looks this week with this post and this post, I thought today could be about some pieces I recommend for your upcoming list of events. Do you know what you’re wearing for New Year’s Eve yet!?
For this month’s installment of budget buys, I’ve rounded up some great pieces that will serve you well this holiday season without making a serious dent in your wallet. Happy shopping!
Shop the Post:
- You can never go wrong with a silk cami and this one comes in a few fabulous colors.
- A friend of mine has these statement earrings and they pair perfectly with pretty much everything in her closet.
- These boots are great designer look alikes for a fraction of the price.
- You’ve heard me talk about these faux leather looking leggings (seen here) but I cannot get enough of them.
- A bold red lip never fails to put me in a celebratory mood.
- Sequins on New Years isn’t for everyone but this subtle skirt is the perfect amount glam for this time of year.
- This lace top is so elegant.
- Switch up the classic LBD with this gorgeous navy dress or this jumpsuit.
- Slayyyy in this caped romper!
- Still loving the velvet trend – this clutch is perfection and I love the color of these shoes.
- A faux fur vest can add a little feeling of luxury to even the simplest looks.
Pop back tomorrow for the week’s roundup and have a great rest of your Friday!