Happy Tuesday you guys! I am still reveling in such a good weekend with one of my BFFs and her little baby who made the trek out from California. We had so much fun doing things like Top of the Rock (I had never been!), Central Park and so much good food. I got to stay off my computer all weekend and as a result spent Monday glued to screens catching up.
Lace and Plaid for Fall
I love a good transitional outfit and pairing a pretty lace top with some feminine plaid has been the perfect combo for warmer Fall days. I’m cherishing days with bare ankles for now and just saw it may snow this week – eeek! I’m so not ready for that so going to enjoy all the gorgeous 55 degree days for now. And while lace always seems more summery I actually wear it year round. I found some other good lace picks for Fall + Winter and they’re below for your browsing!
ba&sh Paris Lace top (c/o) // J.Crew Jeans (recommend sizing down) // Club Monaco Jacket (wearing a M; last seen here) // Sarah Flint Heels (more affordable version here) // Celine Bag + Sunglasses
More Pretty Lace Pieces:
- Several of these dresses would be so great for holiday occasions or Fall & Winter weddings like this one, this one, this one or this one.
- I just bought this top in red for the holidays!
- This sleek tank is perfect for winter date nights under a leather jacket, blazer or chunky cardigan.
- How pretty is the lace detail on the sleeves of this $65 sweater?
- This top is so perfect for Winter whites. Same with this one & this one.
- I have these pants from last season (see here) and they are great for the holidays in black or red!
- The puffed sleeves on this blouse are so pretty.
p.s. an outfit in Central Park and Thanksgiving outfit ideas under $150.
I love how you paired the feminine shirt with a more structured blazer! Super cute contrast, and the lace detail on the shirt is so so gorgeous!
Thank you Libby!!