Back today with another gift guide and this one in particular was actually a reader request so it was one I hadn’t planned and therefore am running it today vs. Thursdays as I’ve been doing! Thursday will be the final gift guide of the season featuring stocking stuffers and given the days till Christmas are dwindling and Hanukkah is in full swing, our days are numbered to finish up shopping. Therefore the items in today’s guide are available where express shipping is easy to opt-into and I’ve made them all under $25. I hope you find it helpful and would love to hear what you guys think!
Shop the Guide:
Weekly 2018 Planner // Manicure Set // Gilded Vase // Travel Lint Roller // Cold Brew Maker
philosophy Holiday Duo // Frank Body Scrub // Carry On Cocktail Kit // On the Go Game Pad
Sugarfina Candy Set // Stylus // Marble iPhone Stand & grip // NEST Votive Candle // Amazon Gift Card // Travel Humidifier
Beauty Blender // Peter Thomas Roth Mask Sampler Set // Graze Cookbook // You are a Badass Book // Herbivore Bath Salts
A few highlights:
- I’m seeing more and more people with these clever little stands and given my shaky hands I may break down and buy one for myself!
- This mask set is such a great value and perfect for the beauty lover in your life.
- I recently bought this book after salivating over nearly every recipe so highly recommend it as a gift.
- File this under genius: a travel lint roller. The frequent flier in your life will thank you.
- For the social media addict, up their InstaStories game by giving them a stylus.
- These bath salts look & feel luxe but are actually a great price point and will be perfect for the post-holiday wind-down.
- Love the idea of this game pad set. Perfect for a family member or friend.
p.s. you can find all my gift guides to date here!
I like that mask set. I’ve been meaning to try Peter Thomas Roth’s masks once I cut down on my stash.
I really like his line! The gold mask is a particular favorite. Let me know if you end up testing it!