I hope you all had a good weekend. I took it off in a major way not working and also deleting Instagram for some much needed restoration. I’m resuming my regular content this week but you can expect to see more inclusion and more thought put into the types of things I share moving forward.
There are a lot of good things to be found on Amazon Fashion but finding the gems can be a bit overwhelming. This series is all about doing the work for you. I hope you find something you’re excited about.
Shop the Post:
- I’ve been living in linen jumpsuits like this one lately. Love that this one has short sleeves.
- The tie waist makes this maxi dress.
- This maxi dress is such a good warm weather basic. Here’s another one that looks really soft.
- How cute are the ruffle sleeves on this striped dress? Here’s another similar t-shirt style that has great reviews. I have a feeling I’ll be living in t-shirt dresses and sneakers this summer.
- This gingham print dress is too darling. I always love gingham this time of year.
- A basic white tee with a fun detail.
- These simple gold rings are so my style and love that they come as a set.
- You’ll wear these simple nude sandals all summer long.
- Love the style of these sunglasses and they’re a great price under $20.
- These espadrilles have a cult following (I own and love them!) and its great to see so many of this brand’s pieces have Prime shipping and returns.
- This black romper is chic yet comfy looking.
- Oh my, how gorgeous is this white embroidered dress?
- I’ve seen this scalloped swimsuit on Instagram a few times and I’m so tempted to add it to my cart. I love the one shoulder detail, the high waisted bottoms and that it comes in tons of colors.
- This straw tote is perfect for summer excursions.
- These shorts are such a flattering style and would look so cute dressed up in the summer for a night out (when ever those are possible again…).
- I like that these striped shorts have a bit of a longer inseam and come in a ton of colors and patterns.
- These wide leg cropped chinos have loads of good reviews.
- An alternative to your favorite white jeans, these white cotton pants.
p.s. more of my favorites from Amazon & my recent WFH outfit picks.
Definitely going to be living in breezy dresses! Love your picks 🙂
So glad you enjoyed the selects!
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that since you updated some of the website design, clicking on individual posts from feedly just goes to your homepage. It means that you have to manually look back through your archive if it’s not the newest post. Would be great to have the whole post appear in feedly, but at least would be really appreciated if it could be directed to the individual post.
Oh my gosh thank you for telling me this! Definitely don’t want this to be happening (how annoying!) working to get this resolved ASAP!
I need to add more dresses to my wardrobe and the ones you shared are ADORABLE! Also loving the straw tote and black romper!
So glad you liked the picks! I always live in dresses this time of year and definitely still will at home!
Definitely going to pick up that gingham dress- what a steal!