As we’re getting back into our workout routine, we’ve fallen head over heels for the Lululemon Run Speed Shorts. We converted to Lululemon a while back and think these shorts are perfect and the best part? Great for multiple purposes (i.e.: we moved into our new apartment in them- so comfy, we rafted in them this weekend and we’re running in them at the gym.)
Why else are they so great? These Speed Shorts are:
- Ultra light short for running, tri & gym
- Made of wicking & quick dry shell fabric with 4-way stretch
- Have a Coolmax liner with mesh for airflow
- The cute little token Lululemon secure pocket for money, your gym card or keys
- Soft wicking waistband with drawstring & elastic for support
Can you buy these in stores or just in the link you provided?
yes in stores as well! They have a great range of colors in stores as well- I’ve bought both of my pairs in stores 🙂
great points altogether, you simply received a
emblem new reader. What may you suggest about your submit that you just made some
days in the past? Any sure?