Come summer, I am all about easy + low maintenance dressing. It is just too hot in New York to not abide by this style philosophy if you ask me! Enter: Linen. And I’m pretty sure I hit the jackpot with this dress.
This dress (only $60!) is such a pretty silhouette and I love how lightweight it is because of the linen fabric. Not to mention, because of the fabric, it is all good to get a little wrinkly as you carry on with your day or if you pack it in a suitcase. I love how the length lends itself to heels (I considered pairing these with this dress) but it looks equally chic with slides. I have worn these pearl-embellished sandals now a few times and get compliments every time! A woman even stopped me on the subway to ask where they were from! Made my day, obviously. I actually bought them back in February and am so glad they are finally getting some use. I adore how they dress up any casual outfit!
More Linen Picks:
A few highlights from the above picks:
- I’ll be buying this breezy tank (will look so good with boyfriend jeans!)
- The back of this dress makes it extra cute.
- Love the poppy color of this dress.
- You could make such a standout statement at a wedding this summer in this jumpsuit.
- This dress is a perfect throw-it-on-and-go dress to pair with your favorite summer slides.
- Adore this little polka dot number!
- This dress that has major Belle vibes and I recently just bought myself!
- This super chic jumpsuit.
Dress (Wearing an 8) // Sandals // Bag // Sunglasses
p.s. another little black dress and affordable little white dresses.
Such a pretty dress! It looks like it was made for you, and love those pearl sandals!
Aw thank you, Sam!! I am fully prepared to wear this dress all the time this summer!
I love those sunglasses, such a classic!
The Style Scribe
They were a RealReal find and I am obsessed!!