Spring means infusing more color into our daily ensembles which I am stoked about. I’m getting all sorts of outfit inspiration over on Pinterest and you can check it out on my Spring 2013 inspiration board.
Above and below are some favorite neon pieces I’m currently coveting. And psst..in case you’ve been living under a rock this week, Shopbop’s added loads of new markdowns to their site. Shop the Sale here. (I picked up this little number last night but am also eyeing these Tibi shorts).
- Dagmar lace top (just discovered this brand– fun, pretty pieces)
- Hanky Panky thong (#thebest)
- McQ Alexander McQueen clutch (also comes in an awesome neon green)
- Matthew Williamson sunnies (they come in an array of candy colors- love ’em all)
- CC Skye Bright Love Lucite clutch
- Sam Edelman Gigi sandals in Citrine (have these in nude- they are uber-comfy)
- Diane Von Furstenberg top
- Nike Lunarglides (cannot recommend these running shoes enough- on sale now!)