- Benefit Cosmetics’ They’re Real mascara, $22*
- Revlon Moon Drops lipstick in ‘Orange Flip’, $8
- Essie ‘Tangerine’ polish, $8
- Pattern Sage Body Wash, $20*
- Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes eyeliner, $18
If you know me well (or read this blog often), you know I’m a big beauty product junkie. I love adding new items into my rotation, finding new favorites and testing out products. The top of my dressar looks like it could be on the set of a photo shoot for how much I have piled up and laying around. But while I have certain go-tos, I certainly love finding new favorites like those seen here. This Benefit mascara is A-mazing (so good in fact that it’s sold out on Benefit’s website!) and this Essie polish has since earned its spot amongst my other favorites.
p.s. in case you missed it, check out my favorite ways to beat the heat and still look be-auti-ful.