It’s time for another round up of my Amazon Fashion picks. These posts have turned into some of my most popular so I’m glad you’re finding things you like from them! With it as hot in New York as its been, I’ve found myself pulling for my favorite summer dresses and lighter fabrics so I wanted to share a bunch of picks that you can wear during the last few weeks of summer but also revisit come Spring. Have you been shopping Amazon Fashion lately? Please share any brands you’re loving!
Shop the post:
- I love polka dots so of course, this dress is calling my name! Here is a similar one with a pretty floral print too.
- This navy linen dress is so perfect for the hot, humid days of August.
- I was shocked at all the positive reviews for this dress! Not only is it lined, it also comes in loads of colors for under $30.
- This romper has my name all over it – it looks like such a flattering fit! It also comes in navy and black.
- Similarly, I really like this midi dress (it also comes in black).
- Obviously, I love the ruffle detail on this cotton jumpsuit. It will be so perfect for upcoming Fall days.
- Love, love, love this trendy puff sleeve top.
- This simple gold ring is right up my alley.
- How cute are these little huggie earrings? I’m all about simple jewelry even more these days.
- This straw bucket bag is so good for the season!
- This striped dress is so my style. I’d pair it with a denim jacket and my favorite white sneakers.
- This high waisted bikini is really flattering and comes in tons of fun colors.
- I adore this pretty eyelet black top. I typically stay away from smocking because of my larger chest but it’s honestly one of my favorite summer details when other people wear it.
- For the hottest WFH days, enter this cute blue ruffle top.
- These knit wide leg pants are the perfect summer lounge wear.
- I love the style of these white jeans from a new to me brand. Definitely want to try them out!