Well, it turns out my escape to California couldn’t have come at a better time as I am currently “stuck” in LA awaiting my departure back to New York tomorrow night! I spent a long weekend in Palm Springs which couldn’t have been more fun. Have you ever been? It’s so charming and relaxing and everyone that lives there is so happy. It was just the reset my system needed and I’ll eventually make my way back to NYC. See photos from PS over on Instagram (full post coming soon!)
In the meantime, since I didn’t do a weekly roundup at the end of last week I thought I’d share some things currently on my radar…
- Ever wondered what it would be like to ski or snowboard through the streets of Manhattan? Well, these guys did it.
- Ikea hacks from Lauren!
- On the East Coast and in need of a pair of snow boots following this weekend’s storm? I highly suggest the ones I have (see ’em worn here.)
- Loved Grace’s perfectly casual wintertime look here.
- And this darling ensemble on Mackenzie.
- The cutest pom pom hat to add to your rotation.
- Merritt compiled an awesome city guide for Austin aka a city I’m dying to go back to!
- I love this sleek take on a puffer jacket. It’s perfect for running around on winter weekends!
- Need to make these as soon as I am home.
- Loved this post of Jess’.
- I brought this Sole Society tote with me to Palm Springs and it was the perfect pool tote! (It’s also now on sale for under $25!)
- A great color palette on Krystal that I plan to replicate upon my return back East.
- This blouse is so beautiful and I can already think of half a dozen ways I’d like to wear it. #Wishlist
That’s all for now and I plan to be back on a regularly programmed schedule starting tomorrow so be sure to check back! For those of you on the East Coast, I hope you’re safe & warm and enjoyed some non-self imposed R&R with friends! xx