Everlane makes some of my favorite staples (see here) so I was so thrilled when they launched chunky knits. I bought this turtleneck and the quality is so amazing. Trust me when I say, get on the waitlist ASAP.
Turtlenecks are really having a moment again aren’t they? I always think of them as more mom than modern but there is something so easy and cozy about them. I’ve seen them everywhere recently – from J.Crew to Saks. I rounded up my favorites currently available which you can shop below. I’m partial to this one (would be perfection for travel!)
And unrelated to turtlenecks,
Did you have a good weekend? I was feeling off for the entirety of it but I did manage to soak up plenty of Christmas fun with one of my best friends who was in town visiting. We went to our favorite bar, had old fashioneds at the St. Regis (and met a new friend!), saw this year’s amazing Rock Center tree & brunched at a favorite neighborhood spot.
And FYI a few great sales going on today:
- My favorite home store, Lulu & Georgia is offering 25% off (they have a ton of cute gifts to give or receive!)
- One of my favorite shoe brands, Loeffler Randall just launched a massive sale. That means you can get a seriously classic pair of boots for half off.
- Madewell has an extra 30% off sale items. (These heels are top of my list)
- 40% off continues at Saks Fifth Avenue. (I love this sweater dress)
- Buy more, Save more at Kate Spade Saturday. (Their dresses and skirt options are party perfect! This one is my favorite.)
- Neiman Marcus has 50% off a wide selection of items.
- 30% off sale at Anthropologie! (This sweatercoat is so chic.)
[Bekka Palmer Photography]